Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Day06: Sock University CSS Conversion - DONE!

- Finished Checkout Page template
- Finished Registration template
- Finished Contact Us template
- Fine-tuned graphics and css codes for Sock University
- Added favicon to Infolearner Site

task for tomorrow:
- Start designing for VideoGameButtons.com

---------------------------------

I miss playing with my PS2. I havent played NBA Live 2006 for over a month now. Thats like a record for me eversince I started playing the NBA Live series way back since NBA Live 95. Im seriously thinking of switching to Xbox 360 though, but the thing is, it has a weird controller. I think it's not as intuitive as the PS2 controller plus it's bulky. I havent tried playing GTA using Xbox, I wonder how it would be like and hooked up to an HDTV?... that would be a great setup right there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Security Tags said...

The xbox controller is way better than the ps controller. Xbox 360 is the shizzle.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home